MSI Command Center is an user-friendly and easy to use app that lets you control every aspect of your motherboard with your android device!
You can not only use your android device as a remote media controller, but also control the power status, adjust CPU and memory settings and monitor every aspect of your mainboard in real time.
Before you use Command Center on android, you will need:
1. A system with Windows 8, Windows 7 or Windows XP SP3 &.NET 4.0
2. An Android device with Wi-Fi function.
3. In MSI Command Center (or Control Center), link your system with Android device. This requires a network connection.
4. Support Intel 7/8/9 series and AMD AM3/FM1/FM2/FM2+ series or newer platform.
Make sure the system has MSI Command Center 220.127.116.11 (or MSI Control Center 2.5.060) or above version installed and Command Center Remote Server has to be enabled on the mobile control page so RemoteServer can read the hardware status accordingly.
Step by step installation:
1. Run MSI Command Center 18.104.22.168 (or MSI Control Center 2.5.060) or above version.
2. Enable Command Center Remote Server on mobile control page of Command Center.
3. Make sure that the Remote Server is running in background, an icon will display the status in your taskbar.
4. Run Command Center APP on your Android device.
5. Note your systems IP address, you can find this by hovering the mouse over the RemoteServer icon in your taskbar.
6. Enter the IP address in the settings of Command Center, this will link your Android device with your PC system.
7. Press "Refresh" in Command Center to verify that monitoring and OC functions are working properly.
8. Enjoy it.