Learn the basics on how the Pareto Chart turns "data" into useful information. The Pareto Chart uses a bar chart format to visualize the Pareto principle which states that 20% of the sources cause 80% of the problems. This app is designed for anyone who wants to effectively visualize data in analyzing processes in a continuous improvement or problem solving project. Associates, Managers, and Executives with either some or no experience with Lean will benefit from this app. The Pareto Chart will present the data or issues in descending order of importance, which can be used for displaying before and after improvement initiatives.
- Multi-functional content covering what a Pareto Chart is and how it can be effective in continuous improvement projects
- Simple, effective steps and examples of Pareto Charts
- The ability to create Before and After Pareto Charts, output it as a pdf or png file, and have access to previous Pareto Charts
- Conduct and customize a Pareto Chart assessment on your device
- Record, assign, and track Action Items
- Access to the Assessment file in Excel for customization
- A Lean Sigma puzzle to keep your mind active
Look for more apps in our Quality Improvement Tools Series.