Leaf is an amazing RSS reader for your Mac. Read, share, star and search RSS articles by using a smooth, clean and intuitive interface.
- Enhanced for Retina display
- Quick and clean article preview with a sharing button
(Hint: Move your mouse over the bottom of the preview window to reveal it.)
- Save to Pocket
- Hide RSS articles and notifications for subscriptions
- Starring RSS articles
- RSS, RDF, ATOM support
- Alerts/banners for new articles and access to past alerts in Notification Center
- Fast search for articles by title, source, content and folder
- Swipe to mark RSS articles read/unread
- Custom refresh interval + pull-to-refresh
- Default RSS Reader capability
READ BEFORE YOU UPDATE: Leaf will no longer support Google Reader. This version will automatically migrate your subscriptions and folders to a local RSS Engine.
"Leaf for Google Reader" is still available on the Mac App Store for free. You can download and use it until the 1st of July, and manually migrate your data to Leaf anytime.
What's New in Version 1.2:
- Native RSS Engine
- Search by folders
- Sort by Read Status
- Show/hide groups and Bottom Bar
- Search subscriptions in Preferences
- Optimized sync engine
- Lower CPU usage and memory footprint
- Several important bug fixes