Does your car have the KODA Connect online services package active? Download our app, which will allow you to communicate with your KODA car remotely via a smart phone.
The functions which are available within the app are dependent on the specific service package ordered, vehicle model, its equiptment and production date. For more information on KODA Connect online services and supported vehicle models, visit our website:
How does the KODA Connect app make your life easier?
- It can remotely lock or unlock your car. Are you not sure whether you locked your car? Thanks to the app, you can lock it remotely from your living room for example!
- It can detect where your car is parked. Say goodbye to wandering around the parking lot searching for your car! In addition to that, you can make your car honk and flash in order to make it easier for you to find it.
- It allows you to remotely control auxiliary heater or ventilation. Your car will always be ready to go in the winter and you do not have to suffer in a hot car in the summer.
- Check how your car is doing. You can remotely check e.g. whether it has enough oil, windscreen washer fluid or the required tyre pressure!
- Do you like stats? In this app, you can display data about your trips: Distance driven, time spent on a trip, your average speed and fuel consumption. This data can be displayed in relation to a particular trip, as well as long-term.
- The app can show you the fuel level so that you can conveniently schedule your next fuel station visit. Moreover, the Trip Planner feature reminds you to refuel when your fuel is low and takes the refuelling time into account during route calculation.
- Receive timely notifications whenever your car enters or leaves an area defined by you.
- Is somebody exceeding a speed set in your car? The app will notify you about it!
- Do you like to plan everything meticulously? The selected destination can be sent from the app directly into the cars navigation system. If your calendar is shared in the app, you can have it simply guide you to the location of a particular event.