A concise, portable reference that focuses on the evaluation and treatment of over 60 of the most common internal medicine on-call problems (now updated with three new problems: dizziness, overdoses, and pruritis). Each on call chapter includes a presenting problem, immediate questions, differential diagnosis, laboratory and other diagnostic data, and treatment plan.
Use the ON-CALL series when you want "on-the-spot" treatment advice for the most frequently encountered problems in internal medicine.
- Carry ON CALL if you need a comprehensive overview of the initial evaluation and treatment of more than 60 of the most common problems seen daily on the wards.
- Unique ON CALL FORMAT is organized for quick access to essential information you need to manage patients efficiently.
- Thoroughly revised on-call problems reflect current practice and treatment options.
- NEW ON CALL problems: dizziness, overdoses, and pruritis .
- ON CALL Therapeutics section offers a quick reference to commonly used medications and includes both generic drugs as well as vitamins, minerals, and natural products .
- Must-have reference for students and residents.
With Skyscape's patented smARTlinkÃ?Â¢Ã¢??Ã?Â¢ technology, IMonCallÃ?Â¢Ã¢??Ã?Â¢ can easily cross-index with other clinical and drug prescription products from Skyscape to provide a powerful and integrated source of clinical information that you can carry with you wherever you go!