Hey Peers video chat app is transforming peer support conversations. We make peer to peer support and shared experience conversations accessible, convenient and safe for anyone, anytime, and anywhere. We are the first purpose-built mobile and web App designed to introduce and connect others into peer support conversations.
- Join support conversations and groups that relate to you
- Meet new people and start your own public or private peer support group
- Give advice and help others
Our users include college students feeling stressed-out, veterans challenged with transition to
civilian life and dealing with post trauma stress, parents and caregivers that want to connect and find out more about dealing with their children's or family member's conditions, to those seeking help or recovery from a mental or physical health challenge. Non-profits,
hospital systems, universities, religious organizations and individuals that host support groups rely on Hey Peer to connect with their community.
Key features include:
- Video, chat, and audio
- Group or one-on-one conversations
- On demand conversations or prescheduled conversations
- Users can create their own communities and content to share with their peers
- Enterprise-class security and data privacy
- No therapist required, but moderators are rated to ensure conversations are safe and effective
- Self track how support is helping your wellbeing.