Harmony Assistant is a all-in-one software product with digital audio capabilities.
The list of features in this program is so large that it cannot be enumerated here. Let's quote some of them anyway :
- Complete score editor, with unlimited number of staves
- Page mode editing
- Automatic harmonizer
- Accompaniments & drum patterns in a few clicks
- Tablature calculation for miscellaneous string instrument
- Tablature calculation for Harmonica, diatonic accordion, wind instruments...
- Completely scriptable application. Many open-source scripts are available, and you can write your own.
- Embedded softsynth : does not need any hardware other than a sound card.
- Digital Fx processors
- Midi, Kar, MOD, S3M... import
- Digital tracks (possible to import WAV, AIFF, MP3, OGG...)
- Digital track processing features : Wav-to-note pitch tracker, noise reduction, formant-compliant pitch change, multi-band equalizer...
- Export in miscellaneous digital file formats (WAV, AIFF, MP3, OGG...)
But also :
- Gregorian notation
- Chord diagram library for various instruments
- Enables to build custom instruments from digital recordings
- Lute tablatures
- Street organ card printing
- Used concurrently with Virtual Singer (available separately), Karaoke and multi-voices lyrics are actually sung.
- A freeware plug-in (Myriad plug-in) will enable visitors of your Web site to view, transpose, play or print your scores
- Several hours of free video tutorials will make your first steps easier.
... and much more.
Just give it a try...