GridInstrument lets you play your iOS device like a musical instrument. Instead of a piano keyboard, notes are arranged on a grid. It also lets you hook up your Launchpad device (using the Apple Camera Connection Kit) and play that as well!
- Launchpad integration (connect your Launchpad Mini in low-power mode without a hub or any other Launchpad with a powered hub)
- Change octaves
- Change keys
- Change from over 20 musical modes ("Major, Minor, Dorian, Mixolydian, etc.")
- Choose between three grid layouts ("Diatonic", "Chromatic/4ths String Layout", "Drum rack"), as well as row note offset/overlap setting
- Core MIDI out so that you use GridInstrument to control your other instruments
- Audiobus 3 MIDI support
- MIDI note input so that you can see notes triggered by other devices on your grid
Want to see some other feature implemented? Contact us at the Decidedly website.