Google Slides offers you some of the features of desktop slideshow creators and makes sharing your work much easier with its Web integration. The application experiences some occasional lag, but you should still find it helpful when working on the go because of its unchallenging design.
Easy to use: Google Slides features a fun and accessible layout. The slideshow creator appears to be modeled after Microsoft PowerPoint, so you will feel comfortable using this application.
Safe and efficient: We found the Google Drive feature great for this application because it automatically and accurately saves your work. Also, you are given the option of saving your work in PDF or PPTX format when saving or sharing your work.
Noticeable slowness: Google Slides was often sluggish or entirely unresponsive to commands during the entirety of our tests, which we believe can discourage you from using this application for a prolonged period of time despite its usability.
Not many features: You will definitely notice that Google Slides does not offer much other than basic text and shape design tools. We could not add photos or other media to our slides even though Google's support sections said it could be done.
Google Slides possesses some tools that are very helpful, and it may have a promising future, but the performance issues and lack of features are off-putting. We recommend Google adopt similar tools offered by SoftMaker Presentations Mobile to improve the slideshow creator, such as animations and transitions. We believe this application will improve over time, but we recommend researching other programs before downloading Google Slides.
* Add effects like shadows and reflections to shapes, text boxes, and images
* Bug fixes and performance improvements
Create, edit and collaborate with others on presentations from your Android phone or tablet with the Google Slides app. With Slides, you can:
- Create new presentations or edit existing files
- Share presentations and collaborate in the same presentation at the same time.
- Work anywhere, anytime - even offline
- Add and respond to comments.
- Add and rearrange slides, format text and shapes and more.
- Present straight from your mobile device.
- Never worry about losing your work - everything is saved automatically as you type.
- Make beautiful slides, instantly - with Explore.
- Present slides to video calls - scheduled meetings will automatically appear
- Open, edit and save PowerPoint files.
Calendar: This is used to join video calls from calendar invites.
Camera: This is used for camera mode in video calls and to insert images taken with the camera.
Contacts: This is used to give suggestions of people to add to files and share with.
Microphone: This is used to transmit audio in video calls.
Storage: This is used to insert images and to open files from USB or SD storage.