Free File Fillable Forms offers 3 easy steps to filing your tax return.
1. Choose a form: 1040, 1040A or 1040EZ (States forms are not available)
2. Complete all forms and fields. Calculate tax and exemption yourself before entering it in the form.
3. File your tax return. Electronically file your tax return to the IRS.
Checklist: Before you File
- * Enter your exemptions
- * Enter your standard or itemized deductions
- * Calculate and enter your taxable amount.
- * Enter the correct amount of Adjusted Gross Income.
- * Print a copy for your own record.
- * Print your payment vouchers. (Only if you're paying by check)