When you go fishing, it is very important to know how to recognize the optimal weather conditions.
Temperature, atmospheric pressure, lunar phases and wind are all factors that should not be underestimated.
Wherever you are this "Fishing Barometer" gives you the local Atmospheric Pressure indicating the condition of the fishing trip.
Make sure you have turned on your device's location services and are connected to the Internet. At this point the App will detect your geographical position. The display will show the name of the location, the current atmospheric pressure, condition of the fishing trip and the weather conditions.
You have the possibility to choose the Barometer inside your device (if present) or to use the service offered by apixu.com to detect the atmospheric pressure of your city.
- Measurement of atmospheric pressure in real time
- Condition of the fishing trip: great, good, poor
- Main needle (current pressure) and reference needle (previous pressure)
- Support internal device Barometer
- Possibility to select the internal or external Barometer
- Units of measurement supported in hpa, mbar, mmHg, torr, inch
- Possibility to keep track of the last reading of atmospheric pressure
- Location detection
- Reveal weather conditions
- Map current location
- Search for City
- Save favorite places (without limits)
- Reliability in its use (data from apixu.com)
- Intuitive graphics
- Easy to use
[Unit of measure]
You can easily choose to see the measured atmospheric pressure in hpa, mbar, mmHg, torr and inch.
English, Italian, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Dutch, Finnish, Danish, Russian, Swedish, Norwegian, Japanese and Chinese.
If you like the App, leave a review on the App Store.
For suggestions contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit www.lionsapp.com
Shop your favorite products and we’ll find the best deal with a single click. Designed to make shopping easier.