FileStore is an advanced files manager for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
You can manage, read and transport your files with an ease never seen before.
*** From 2.0 : FileStore is now free, with in-app purchase to unlock features from Security and Settings pages ! ***
***ADD FILES / FOLDERS IN FILESTORE***
For this, 3 possibilities are available :
- With iTunes : Open the menu of your device, go the the Apps section, select the application FileStore in the list and drag / drop your documents
- From another application : if this application support documents sharing, click on the Share button and select FileStore in the list. Your document will automatically be added to the application and opened !
- From the web server included in FileStore : Open the side menu and select Web Server , start it and in the web browser of your computer / tablet / smartphone, type the address shown in FileStore and drag / drop your documents (your 2 devices must be connected to the same network for this to work !)
- Read most of your files (other files extensions will be supported in the future, dont hesitate to send us a demand for an extension that you absolutely need with the form included in FileStore)
- Music Player specifically crafted for FileStore : have fun while listening to your favorites songs with a nice looking player full of options !
- Take photos and videos directly from FileStore !
Manage your files / folders with the options menu, accessible from a long press on your file / folder (you can do the following things : rename, copy / move, delete, open in another application, share on the cloud, protect)
You can also access all your documents from within the Files app on iOS 11 !
Analyse your device storage space and what is taking memory in FileStore by going to the "Storage" menu
(Full version only)
Because security is an essential subject today, FileStore allow you to block the access to your documents using Touch ID (if your device support it) or using password. This include the access to the document, the options, etc
You can also lock the launch of FileStore, this also include blocking the app screenshot in the multitasking screen !
(Full version only)
Customisation is a key point of FileStore ! You can change the FileStore theme, the blur type of the side menu, alerts and music player, etc
FileStore support Quick Actions of 3D Touch, this means that you can hard press on the home screen icon to reveal these options :
- Open the Web Server page
- Open the Security Options page
- Open the FileStore Settings page
- Open the Contact page
"Peek & Pop" support :
- For a folder : preview the content of the folder without opening it
- For a file : preview the file without opening it (for the moment, only the photos, videos and musics are supported. For the other formats, the Peek gesture will show the file name and the Pop gesture will open the file)
- Pop (press even deeper) on your screen to open the file in FileStore
- If a file or a folder is protected by Touch ID or by password, the Peek gesture will show that a protection is active and the Pop gesture will show the authentication screen. The preview is not showed in this configuration for security purpose
***QUESTIONS, ASKING FOR SUPPORT***
You have a question about a feature ? Go to the Help menu that include several questions / answers !
Have you got questions, an issue that you want to share with us, do you want that FileStore support another language or a new file extension ? Go to the Contact menu included in the application which allow you to directly contact us !
You can also follow us on Twitter by going to the About menu !
What are you waiting for ? Get you hands on FileStore !
Shop your favorite products and we’ll find the best deal with a single click. Designed to make shopping easier.