The app is a complete free handbook of Lasers and fiberoptic which covers important topics, notes, materials, news & blogs on the course. Download the App as a reference material & digital book for communication engineering programs & degree courses.
This useful App lists 225 topics with detailed notes, diagrams, equations, formulas & course material, the topics are listed in 5 chapters. The app is must have for all the engineering science students & professionals.
The app provides quick revision and reference to the important topics like a detailed flash card notes, it makes it easy & useful for the student or a professional to cover the course syllabus quickly before an exams or interview for jobs.
Track your learning, set reminders, edit the study material, add favorite topics, share the topics on social media.
You can also blog about engineering technology, innovation, engineering startups, college research work, institute updates, Informative links on course materials & education programs from your smartphone or tablet or at http://www.engineeringapps.net/.
Use this useful engineering app as your tutorial, digital book, a reference guide for syllabus, course material, project work, sharing your views on the blog.
Some of the topics Covered in the app are:
1. Historical development
2. Optical fiber communication system
3. Advantages of optical fiber communication
4. Ray Model
6. Carrier recombination:
8. Linear scattering losses
9. Nonlinear scattering losses
10. Fiber bend loss
12. Overall fiber dispersion
13. Dispersion-modified single-mode fibers
15. Nonlinear effects
16. Soliton propagation
17. Optical fiber splices
18. Optical connectors
19. Cylindrical ferrule connectors
20. Duplex and multiple-fiber connectors
21. Expanded beam connectors
22. GRIN-rod lenses
23. Fiber couplers
24. Three- and four-port couplers
25. Star couplers
26. Wavelength division multiplexing couplers
27. Optical isolators and circulators
28. Optical spectral filters
29. Wavelength Interference filter de-multiplexers
30. GRIN-rod lensed band-pass de-multiplexer
31. Interaction length
32. Fiber Bragg grating (FBG)
33. Arrayed waveguide grating (AWG)
34. "Constructive interference "
35. Optical add/drop wavelength multiplexer using FBG
36. Optical Source
37. Laser action- General principles
38. The Einstein relations
39. Population inversion
How can you tell if an Android app is safe?
Submit Your Reply
Thank You for Submitting a Reply, !
Note that your submission may not appear immediately on our site.