Install the ALL-NEW Family Practice Guidelines today!
Brought to you by Springer Publishing, this #1 rated family practice resource for primary care professionals provides current national practice guidelines for standards of care across the lifespan.
As a mobile companion to the book "Family Practice Guidelines: Fourth Edition", by Jill C. Cash and Cheryl A. Glass, this on-the-go resource features:
- Step-by-step instructions for physical examinations and diagnostic testing in the outpatient setting
- Information on health promotion
- Care guidelines
- Dietary information
- Information on culturally responsive care
- Patient resources
Install the free version today and check out this handy clinical resource!
We have provided a limited free version of the content that you can try before deciding to upgrade. This version includes a limited amount of practice questions and basic progress metrics.
Get your best value by upgrading to the 1 year subscription. This includes access to:
- 268 disorders in consistent, searchable format for ease of use
- Highlights key considerations with Practice Pointers
- Provides individual care points for pediatric, pregnant, and geriatric patients
- Offers 18 procedure guidelines and routine health maintenance guidelines
This app also includes:
- New and updated guidelines for:
- Rheumatology: polymyalgia rheumatica, Sjogren's syndrome, psoriatic arthropathy, pseudogout (calcium pyrophosphate dihydrate), ankylosing spondylitis, reactive arthritis, Raynaud's syndrome
- Public Health: substance abuse, violence, obesity, homelessness, lesbian health
- Sports Exam: assessment and treatment
- CDC recommendations: vaccine and cancer screening
- Endocrinology: diabetes management and new Food and Drug Administration-approved medications
- JNC 8 guidelines for hypertension
- Neurology: PTSD and restless legs syndrome management
- Sexual dysfunction
- Bipolar and other behavioral health disorders
- New and updated Patient Teaching Guides
(c) Springer Publishing
Our Customer Success Team is available Monday - Friday (except on major holidays). Call us at 319-246-5299 and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.v