EyesPie Turns Your Old Smartphone Into 24x7 Monitoring WiFi Home Security Camera.
- Fully Secured With End-To-End Encrypted Connection Over SSL
- No Logins Just Device Name
- Motion Detection
- WiFi Support Connects Even With Hotspot
- HD Quality Video
- Zoom & Pan
- Two Way Audio/Video Talk
- Local/Remote Recording
- WebView To Connect Multiple Device
Please Note: You Can Find Recordings In Gallery App
How To Connect With EyesPie?
1. Install EyesPie On Two Android Phones.
2. Name Each Device Differently. Names Are Unique And Case-Sensitive.
3. Add Those Names Into Each Other's Device List.
4. Start Monitoring.
- Free From Any Personally Identifiable Information Such As Mobile Number Or Email Id.
- Information Of Devices Which Can Access Your Device Is Saved Locally Rather On Server. Request From A Device Will Be Rejected If You Have Not Added It.
- Enforced Binary Communication Over SSL.
- EyesPie Is A WebRTC Based Application Which Establishes End-To-End Encrypted Connection. You Can Read More About It And Its Security Here : http://webrtc-security.github.io
- Works Best In Ambience With Enough Light.
- Only Alerts When Continuously Detects Motion For A Certain Time.
- Records Locally When Motion Is Detected.
- Alerts When Device Is Running Low On Storage.
- Keeps Recordings Of 24 Hours To Maintain Storage.
- Device With HotSpot Enabled, Must Have Internet To Detect Other Devices On HotSpot.
- Few Devices Do Not Connect, When They Are Locked.
- Due To WiFi Security Policy & Battery Optimization Settings, Device Disconnects After Going Into SleepMode.
- If Device Doesn't Connect For Long, Stop App From Recent Apps And Start Again.
Connectivity Issue ?
- If The Device Support Battery Optimization, Please Disable It For This App
- If Name You Are Trying To Set Shows "Already Taken May Be", Try In A Few Seconds. Happens When You Try To Set Previous Name Again.
- Check Device Name You Are Trying To Connect. Names Are Unique To Each Device And Case-Sensitive (Meaning Small And Capital Letters Are Not Same).
- It Only Connects When Your Device Name Exists In Other Mobile Device List. For Security Reasons.
- If You Are Using Any VPN Service, It Won't Work.
- Most Important - Make Sure Other Device Is Connected To The Internet.
Please Note EyesPie Uses Your 3g/4g Internet Connection. Carrier Charges May Apply.
Please avail 7 days free trial of services before subscribing to it as we don't have a refund policy for monthly subscription.
For Security Reasons, You Must Add Your Device Name To Other Device In Order To Connect. For Example If You Have A Device With Name "deviceOne" And You Are Trying To Connect Device With Name "deviceTwo", Device With Name "deviceTwo" Must Have Device Name "deviceOne" Added To Its Device List.
Image Credits : https://www.freepik.com/