Disclaimer: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
ELVIS is a time and location collection application that works exclusively for clients of RiverSoft's home care software.
2) Internet Connectivity
- Schedule Viewer: update your schedule simply by loading the schedule page!
- Visit Verification: confirm your GPS location and arrival time just by pressing the arrive button! Likewise, confirm your location and departure time by pressing depart.
- Signature Input: collect patient signatures on the device, with either finger or stylus.
- Simplified Task Tracking: record tasks by selecting their status. Usually, just choose done or not done.
- Comment System: was the patient not home? Was the GPS location a bit off? Record any noteworthy information as a comment for the back office to see.
- Vital signs: record and transmit the patient's vital signs directly to the office
- ELVIS reduces paper usage to only when internet connectivity fails or the visit proceeds off-site.
- ELVIS apprises the office of visit status in near real-time.
- ELVIS helps ensure visits are actually performed.
- ELVIS maintains an up-to-date schedule of visits.
- ELVIS provides 1-tap directions to the patients address.
- ELVIS provides 1-tap calling to the patients home phone.
- ELVIS notifies you when visits are scheduled to begin.
If your area has internet coverage, leverage it. ELVIS deploys/updates schedules, ensures visits are timely kept, keys itself in, and actively assists the user in ways paper cant.