Drug Guide for Paramedics is an invaluable tool for any ALS provider who needs accurate, easily accessed information about patient medication.
A convenient field guide for emergency providers of all levels provides current, reliable information about emergency drugs and their patients' medications.
- Includes newly added 13 FDA approved drugs.
- Updated drug profiles of more than 100 of the most commonly used emergency medications.
- Contains a home medications list with classifications for quick reference in the field.
- Drugs are described in terms of their Trade names, Classes, Therapeutic Action/Pharmacodynamics, Emergency Uses/Doses, Pharmacokinetics, Contraindications and Precautions, Adverse/Side Effects, Interactions and Prehospital Considerations.
- Convenient index allows rapid search by either trade or generic name.
- Conforms to the 1998 U.S. DOT EMT-Paramedic National Standard Curriculum and 2005 AHA Guidelines.