Print directly to any printer.
Note: Require the Direct Print Server to be installed on the computer
It is a free and open source software! No spyware - anyone can check a source code or compile own version. The program is in alpha version and may not be stable in operation. If you have problems please email the developer about them at the address below, and we will try to solve all possible problems.
The Direct Print Service lets you print securely from any application on your mobile device that supports native Android printing.
With Direct Print Service for Android you can:
- Print from any compatible Android device to any connected to computer printer
- Find and register new printers on the local network
- Manual add printer servers with public address over the Internet
- Manage printers and servers
- Windows and Linux print server support
This app just provides a Print Service to Android. This means that once it's installed, you have to enable it from your 'Print' section of the settings app of you device. Once the service is enabled, the printer servers are automatically discovered. You can print anything you want from any app, as long as the print service is enabled.
Direct Print Service is free software and is developed without profit. If you find this program useful, please rate it or write a review. It will help to make it better. Thanks for your support.
Printing from Android to ANY printers has never been easier.
We have updated our server application. Starting with version v-0.1alpha7 we have lightweight, native application. Now we also Support Linux Servers! Please update computer server app
- Google Mobile Services dependency was removed
- Improved printers discovery
- Adds russian and ukrainian languages support
- Adds printer management features (Settings > Manage Printers)
- Adds Linux servers support
- Fix some bugs