We keep a lot of apps installed in our smartphone that always run in background which slows down our mobile and drains battery.
Now with Diffuser, you can keep track of apps and get notified when those memory and battery consuming apps started running in background. Diffuser helps to diffuse those apps to make your device faster, smoother and improves battery life.
This app has a simple UI with a beautiful widget which improves your device's performance along with improving battery life of your phone.
This app runs on any rooted device running on Android 4.0+
Here are some unique features of Diffuser that distinct it from those ordinary task manager apps and minfree tweaking apps available on Play Store:
* DAM (Dynamic Application Monitoring) algorithm to monitor apps and notify you when they started running.
* Unlike other apps that always run in background, Diffuser does not run when your device is in sleep mode.
* Intelligently display running app notification.
* Homescreen widget to diffuse background apps at anytime.
* Option to start notification service on boot.
* Option to show on-going notification.
* Option to choose whether you want sound or vibrate notifications or not.
* Option to change the notification threshold to get notified when you want.
* Option to protect apps by adding them to protected app list.
* Option to automatically diffuse memory hogging apps when your device goes to sleep.
* Saves some battery when device is locked or screen is off.
* Optimized code to save space on device.
* Overall a smoother and faster device.
PS: Before giving this app a lower rating or posting any negative comment, just mail your logcat file with.
keywords: booster, ram, battery, hibernate, diffuse, memory