DeLaval MyFarm receive alerts and presents real-time milk production and animal data from your VMS (Voluntary Milking System) or AMR (Automatic Milking Rotary) to your device. Alerts appear even if the app is running in the background.
- Information about your AMS active animals
- Herd milk production data presentation
- Chat window providing easy communication within farm
- Alerts from VMS, OCC, cow traffic and tank
- Possible to set silent time
- Open wait area to animals due to be milked
- VMS Baseline 6.3 (VC5751) or higher:
- A secure Internet connection with DeLaval RFC (Remote Farm Connection)
- System configuration settings need updates by certified DeLaval VMS Service Technician
- A device with at least android version 4.4.4
Recommended device: Google Pixel.
If you want to try the DeLaval MyFarm application without connecting to a real farm then you can connect to the DeLaval Demo Farm:
1. Install the DeLaval MyFarm application.
2. Register your self as user at DeLavals Demo Farm at https://myfarm.delaval.com/Delaval/mvc/Pages/Show/registerUser (this page must be used on computer and not on a mobile device)
3. Your password will be sent to your e-mail box.
4. Log in to the DeLaval Demo Farm in the DeLaval MyFarm application in your Android device with the new user.