Coins.ph is the easiest way to send money, buy load, pay bills, load beep, buy bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin Cash (BCH) and Ripple (XRP) - no bank account needed.
NEW! BUY BITCOIN CASH (BCH) AND RIPPLE (XRP)
- Instantly buy and sell Bitcoin Cash (BCH) and Ripple (XRP)
- Send and receive funds from any BCH or XRP wallet
NEW! BEEP LOADING
- Load your beep card and check your balance anytime with Coins.ph
- It's instant, available 24/7, and has no fees!
- Get a 10% rebate instantly when you load any Smart, Talk n Text, Globe, TM, or Sun prepaid phone
- Choose from 70+ load promos for all major Philippines providers
- Buy international load for prepaid phones in 150 countries
- Save your favorite numbers to easily load next time
- Pay Meralco, PLDT, Globe, Smart, Sun, Pag-IBIG, NBI, Home Credit, Maynilad, Manila Water and 80+ other billers all in one place
- Get a 5 PHP rebate every time you pay a unique bill
- Get an extra 100 PHP for every 5 unique bill payments you make each week
BUY AND SELL BITCOIN, ETHEREUM, BITCOIN CASH AND RIPPLE
- Instantly buy and sell bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin Cash (BCH) and Ripple (XRP)
- Send and receive funds from any BTC, ETH, BCH or XRP wallet
- Pay online at Overstock, Newegg, Expedia, Microsoft, and 70,000+ other merchants accepting Bitcoin
CASH IN AND CASH OUT AT 33,000+ LOCATIONS
- Instant cash in at any 7-Eleven, Cebuana, or M-Lhuillier nationwide
- 30+ major banks
- 5,000+ cash pickup locations
- 450 ATMs for instant cardless cash out
- Door-to-door delivery
SEND AND RECEIVE CASH
- Send money to any major bank or padala remittance center in the Philippines
- Person-to-person transfers are FREE
- Make and share payments instantly with your Facebook friends
- Send fun holiday Red Envelopes (ang paos) to your friends and loved ones
BUY GAME CREDITS
- Purchase game credits for Blizzard, Cherry, EX Cash, Game Club, Garena Shells, Level Up!, Steam Wallet, WarpPortal (Ragnarok Journey) and zGold-MOLPoints
- Buy eGiftCards from 120+ merchants delivered instantly via SMS and e-mail.
What people are saying about Coins.ph :
The Wall Street Journal:
"Coins.ph enables Filipinos who may never have had a bank account to transfer funds online, both domestically and internationally."
The New York Times:
"Coins.ph has seized on the block chain's peer-to-peer technology as a way to improve the remittance business and global payments by lowering costs and speeding up transactions."
"Coins.ph is a sort of virtual bank branch, where people can send remittances and transfer money between accounts from an app on their phones."
Got questions or feedback? We'd be happy to hear from you!
XRP, BCH and ETH + Load your beep card today!