Grand Award at Serious Game Contest in Korea
Excellence Award at E-learning Contest in Korea
EdTech Award at Japan e-Learning Awards
Patented and proven mobile language learning system.
Learn from vocabulary to speaking at once!
Speaking is all that matters in learning a language.
Just trust, and follow the guide in Catch It.
You may find yourself speaking in Korean in less than a minute.
Proven learning system by a million+ users!
10 contents with 7,539 vocabularies.
Practice from all the simple phrases to advanced expressions.
20+ learning systems will help you learn Korean easily and effortlessly.
Forget about previous boring learning systems!
Study together and have fun with your friends!
You may not even notice that you've repeated and memorized expressions while playing.
Is it free to play?
You can enjoy Catch It during the free time that is recharged every day!
1. Permission to access the photos, media, and files in the device
- The permission to access the photos, media, and files in your device including the permission to use the storage, and you cannot change your profile photo when you do not agree with this permission.
2. Allow microphone
- Permission to audio recording and playing permissions for speaking practice.
* You can use the app even if you do not agree to optional permissions.
* After granting the permission to access, you can reset or revoke the permissions as follows:
[Android version 6.0 or later]
1. How to withdraw by access permissions: Device Settings > Apps > More (Settings and Control) > App Info > Permissions > Select permission > Agree or revoke a permission
2. How to revoke by apps: Device Settings > Apps > Select an app > Select permission > Agree or revoke a permission
[Under Android 6.0]
Due to the nature of the operating system, access permissions cannot be revoked, except only if you uninstall an app. Please upgrade your version of Android.
1. In app, Settings > Support > Contact
2. Support e-mail(firstname.lastname@example.org) is the fastest way to get support about the purchase, bug report, and inquiry, etc.
* Please mention your Nickname in the mail!