Log blood pressure & pulse readings using fast keyboard data entry.
Understand what the numbers mean & monitor blood pressure trends with statistics & interactive charts.
Send blood pressure PDF reports to your physician/doctor.
Set up reminders to take blood pressure measurements or medication.
Export or import blood pressure data in CSV format for easy data interchange with other applications e.g. Microsoft Excel.
Manage blood pressure records of multiple profiles (great for caregivers).
Support for common blood pressure classification guidelines (ACC/AHA, ESH/ESC, JNC).
Keep your data safe with automatic backups.
Configurable date/time formats & measurement units.
Simple and Easy to use:
1. You can easily log and track systolic, diastolic and pulse by just swiping your finger.
2. You can easily add your tags (e.g., irregular heartbeat, cuff location like left/right arms, seated/reclined).
3. You can easily search your data (e.g., by date, tags, and bloodpressure zones).
Blood Pressure Diary : Evaluation Info Log History Tracker has been made for the people who need constant management for Blood Pressure, weight and blood glucose.
According to American Heart Association (AHA), normal range of blood pressure are Systolic 91 ~ 120 mmHg and Diastolic 61 ~ 80 mmHg. Please enjoy our blood pressure log and tracker app.
- In order to be organized & use hand sets for health, use specially designed - BP info tool. Add notes, postures, location along with body weight & glucose with Blood Pressure - BP INFO.
- Always have an access to older records with Blood Pressure Info App.
- Can see trends on line graphs & bar graph with date & compare statistics on graph & control High Blood Pressure.
- You are able to enter your BP, weight & blood glucose data & view those records in graphs & lists.
- BP Journal App announces the analyzed changes & the average value of total entered data in 7 days, 30 days & 60 days.
- You are able to set the target for your Blood Pressure & weight value.
- You are able to view the measured data as a whole graph divided by year, month, week & day.
Diary & Memo:
- By entering a memo in the recorded data, you are able to record thought at the moment of measurement
- Do you keep forgetting to take the medicine? BP Diary provides a time alarm to take a medicine & a notification.
Note: This app DOES NOT measure blood pressure nor Blood Pressure History. To measure blood pressure reliably, use a clinically-validated blood pressure monitor. It is not possible to measure blood pressure with fingerprint scanner on the smart phone.