1. IN FIRMWARE 6.9.5v, THE CAMERA'S BLUETOOTH API IS NOT RESPONDING TO INPUTS BY ANY DEVICE. BMD HAS COMMUNICATED THAT THE ISSUE WILL BE RESOLVED WITH FUTURE FIRMWARE UPDATES. KINDLY USE THE APP WITH 6.9.4v INSTEAD.
2. FOCUS CONTROL FOR BMD CAMERAS WITH EF MOUNTS (EG. BMPC 6K) IS PENDING FROM OUR END BECAUSE WE DO NOT HAVE THE CAMERA RIGHT NOW AND IT IS DIFFICULT TO RENT DURING THE PANDEMIC.
Blackmagic Camera Controller app allows you to seamlessly control your Blackmagic camera, including fast access to recording, setting up exposure, white balance, lens focus and more.
Supported Cameras: BMPCC 4K/6K, Ursa Mini, Ursa Min Pro
THE APP CURRENTLY DOES NOT SUPPORT EF LENSES USED IN BMPCC 6K. IT WILL BE UPDATED BEFORE MID-MARCH.
- Start/Stop Recording
- Choose Recording codec/formats - ProRes and BRAW
- Choose Resolution, Frame-rate, Dynamic Range, Detail Sharpening (in ProRes)
- Manage Iris, Shutter and ISO and Auto Exposure (if your lens supports)
- Manage White Balance and Tint
- Lens Control - Focus and Zoom (if your lens supports)
- Play last clip
- Manage Camera LCD Frame Guides
- Manage Clip/Slate + Project and Lens Information
- Rack Focus
- Shutter Angle/Speed suggestions for selected FPS
- Single Click to toggle special off speed - 60/75/100/120
- Mobile Rotation
- Slate Mode - only Slate settings editable
- Customizable Minibar to view and speed click to a particular Setting
- Topbar indicators if enabled in camera - Off Speed, Timelapse, Windowed Mode
Minimum Firmware version 6.2
Bluetooth Enabled on Camera
Bluetooth Enabled on Mobile
How to use:
- Open the App - Pair your Camera - There you go
Tested only on:
Blackmagic Pocket 4K camera - version 6.2
- We are not affiliated with Blackmagic Design Pty Ltd.
- We love Blackmagic Design for their inclusive approach to enhance experience of their awesome products
This App does NOT access, store nor transmit any personal information
This App does NOT make use of any advertisement frameworks nor user trackers