As promised, we won't let a month go by without adding a new WiFi remote to our app. In this update, you'll find not one, but two fresh remotes: Philips Smart TV and Insteon Hub!
This said, we're also continuously improving the app's stability, so we have a few bug fixes as well:
• Sonos Queue doesn't crash the app anymore
• Smart TV Inputs screen doesn't ahem!-crash the app anymore
• Fixed an issue where the description text in the app list screen doesn't scale properly
• Fixed the power commands that didn't work for some TV models (need to re-add remote to take effect)
• Insteon Hub WiFi remote. Note: The Insteon API is not very reliable, and commands are also very slow. Not much we can do about it, unfortunately. But if you're experiencing other issues with it, don't hesitate to tell us about it.
• Philips Smart TV WiFi remote
• The Roku WiFi remote now has channels support! Some of you have requested this feature for Roku TVs, so go check it out. You need to re-add the remote in order to benefit from this new feature.
• Added warning for unsupported Sony Smart TVs
• Added warning and explanations for Power commands that might not be available on some devices
Please contact us if you're having any issues in using the app. We do our best to make everyone using our app happy. You can use the feedback form in the app to send us feedback of any kind, we take every single one into consideration.
• Email us if you're having problems/questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Follow us on Twitter: @anymote and tweet us your comments
• Like our Facebook Page: https://facebook.com/AnyMoteHome or send us a message there
• Check out our Tutorials: https://www.anymote.io/setup
• Read our blog: https://blog.anymote.io
• Check out the known issues here: https://www.anymote.io/faq/known-issues-ios