Its important to study deeper in the drawing procedures and details when you are learning how to draw. However, you cant record the drawing steps with existing drawing apps.
DrawShow Tutor is designed to resolve it. Its not only a drawing app with varies tools, but also a drawing procedures recorder. You can review your drawings by replay the steps, and make it better.
Its appreciated if you submit the drawing procedures as a tutorial to the DrawShow community. Therere over 2 millions global drawing fans. You would be welcomed with tons of likes; comments and followers, even make more mind-liked friends.
- Powerful drawing tools, including pencil, brush, color picker, fill tool, line tool, curve tool, rectangular tool , circle tool and so on.
- Adjustable line stroke in transparency and thickness.
- Different styles of color pattern.
- Multiple canvas layers.
- Smooth zoom in and out.
- Thousands of free tutorials, update every day by artists.
- Hundreds of free materials and templates.
- Offline use supported for drawing and learning tutorials.
As a responsible community, we conduct a strict review of the user generated content.
Please respect the drawing copyright. You must acquire the permission of the original author and mark it if trace or refer to anything.
Any drawing that violates the community terms or infringes on the copyright will be banned.
If you find any drawing violating the above terms, please report through feedback function. Thank you for helping us protect drawing copyright.
Privacy Agreement: http://www.drawshow.com/privacy.html
You can submit feedback as below:
1. Feedback function of the main menu
2. Reporting function of the drawing page
3. Send private message to the administrator DrawShow Judgement
4. Send an email to email@example.com
5. Contact the official account on SNS
a) Facebook: www.facebook.com/drawshowapp
b) Twitter: www.twitter.com/drawshow
c) Instagram: www.instagram.com/drawshowapp
d) Weibo: www.weibo.com/drawshow