Frustration free online meetings that start on time. High-definition video conferencing. A single, easy-to-use communications application that you can trust.
Amazon Chime is designed to help you run productive and efficient online meetings from your mobile device or your desktop. Meetings start on time, they're easy to join with a single tap or click, the visual roster shows who is participating, and anyone can mute background noise. It's easy to participate, and you can join from anywhere.
- Tap to join
- Amazon Chime simplifies how you join meetings. Meetings call participants and instantly connect them to the online meeting. Participants can join with a simple tap, and avoid the need for lengthy passcodes, or choose "Running Late" to let everyone know they're running behind schedule.
- Visual roster
- The visual roster makes it easy to manage meetings. You can see who has joined the meeting, who is running late, and who can't make it, making meeting roll calls a thing of the past. The visual roster shows where background noise is coming from, and anyone can mute.
- High quality audio and HD video
- Amazon Chime uses noise-cancelling wideband technology to deliver crystal clear audio that is better than a typical mobile phone call. High-definition video is optimized for the device you're using to deliver crisp, easy-to-see images. Amazon Chime makes it easier to participate in the meeting instead of trying to understand what is being said.
- Screen share
- Sharing content in a meeting can be done with a single click. Any meeting participant can share their screen or present information, without requesting permission. You can also allow remote control of a screen share for richer collaboration. Shared content can be viewed in the Chime app on any device, or from a supported browser.
- Personalized meeting URL
- Amazon Chime allows you to create and use your own personalized meeting URL for all your online meetings. Your meeting URL is always accessible, and you can use it to start instant meetings, or when you're scheduling meetings in advance.
- Dial-in numbers
- Amazon Chime offers the ability to join meetings using a standard phone line. With dial-in numbers in over 70 countries and low per minute rates, your meeting attendees can participate from anywhere.
- Record your meetings
- Amazon Chime allows you to record your meetings. Stored in the cloud, recorded meetings include voice, video, and shared content, and they're accessible from your chat history.
- Easy to schedule
- Amazon Chime meetings are easy to schedule. You can use your Outlook calendar, or you can add email@example.com to your meeting invite. Amazon Chime calls meeting participants on the invite at the start time.
- Conference room video systems
- Amazon Chime can be used with a broad range of conference room video systems, which makes it easy to include remote participants in your in-person meetings. Joining meetings is easy - simply enter the meeting ID into the conference room video system.
Amazon Chime allows you to conduct video conference calls with a single tap or click. You can use video conferencing for up to 16 people on your desktop, or 8 people on mobile devices, with easy to see video tiles displayed on your screen. High-quality wideband audio and high-definition video allow you to focus on the conversation instead of straining to hear what is being said.
Amazon Chime allows you to chat with people, inside or outside your organization. You are notified when you have new messages, and you can see when your sent messages have been sent, delivered, and read. You can chat with just one person, or in a group, and you can share files instantly by simply attaching them to the conversation. Your chats are automatically synchronized across your devices, and your chat history is searchable.
Amazon Chime allows you to create Chat Rooms to easily bring groups of people together to work on projects. @Username mentions allow you to alert the right people in the room, and you can share files by simply attaching them to the conversation. Chat Rooms are available on all your devices, and chat history is searchable.
Amazon Chime uses smart presence to indicate your status, where green means you're available, and red means you're busy. You can also manually set your presence to indicate that you're not available, or hide your presence status entirely.
DRAG, DROP AND SHARE YOUR FILES
Amazon Chime allows you to share files instantly by simply attaching them in a meeting, a chat, or a chat room. Files are sent securely, and recipients can save them to their device.