Use the Amazon Alexa App to set up your Alexa-enabled devices, listen to music, create shopping lists, get news updates, and much more. The more you use Alexa, the more she adapts to your voice, vocabulary, and personal preferences.
MANAGE YOUR DEVICES
- Set up your Alexa-enabled devices, control or check status of your compatible smart lights, locks and thermostats at home or on the go
- Create routines to automate your smart home devices
MUSIC & BOOKS
- Connect to music services like Amazon Music, Pandora, Spotify, TuneIn, and iHeartRadio. Choose a song or playlist and listen on your Alexa-enabled devices
- Create speaker groups to play music across your compatible Echo devices for multi-room music
ORGANIZE YOUR DAY
- View and edit shopping and to-do lists on the go, get weather and news updates, set timers and alarms, and more
- Use Drop In from your app to connect instantly with your compatible Echo devices at home, like a two-way intercom
- Call or message supported Alexa-enabled devices, at no additional cost or call most phone numbers in the US, Canada and Mexico - for free
New updates to the Amazon Alexa App make it even easier to set up Alexa-enabled devices and get more out of Alexa:
- Monitor and control multiple smart home devices at home or on the go
- Keep in touch with Drop In or connect with your Alexa contacts
Shop your favorite products and we’ll find the best deal with a single click. Designed to make shopping easier.