Advanced Download Manager makes file downloading easier by helping you download up to three files simultaneously and breaking larger files into smaller parts to speed up the process. It comes with a helpful but basic browser, sound notifications, and the ability to pause and resume downloads, as well as to save specific file types in different folders. If you constantly download non-Torrent files on your smartphone or tablet, this app will make your life easier.
After an effortless install, Advanced Download Manager greets you with a polished interface that quickly lets you start a new download by adding the file download link, or by using the plain but handy built-in browser to find the file. By default, the app does only one download at a time, but in Settings you can increase the count to three. The app seems to boost your download speed a little; we downloaded a 27.1 video with 1.5MB/s in 18 seconds, and grabbed two movies simultaneously in about 20 minutes. A great feature is the downloads categorization, i.e. Archive, Programs, Music, etc., which makes it easier for you to organize and access your downloaded files. The app excels when it comes to customizations, allowing you to change all the essential aspects of the download process, as well as to auto-stop downloads or change the UI colors.
Advanced Download Manager impresses with its download features and options. However, whether or not this app is for you depends entirely on how many files you download on your device. If you download a lot of files, it's invaluable.
Powerful Downloader for Android:
- downloading from internet up to three files simultaneously;
- accelerated downloading by using multithreading (9 parts)
- interception of links from android browsers and clipboard;
- download files in background and resume after failure;
- loader for images, documents, archives and programs;
- downloading to SD-card for Lollipop and Marshmallow;
- smart algorithm for increased speed of downloading;
- downloading only through the internet on Wi-Fi;
- boost downloader for 2G, 3G and 4G networks;
- changing the maximum speed in real time;
- video downloader and music downloader;
- resuming of interrupted downloads;
- support files larger than 2 gigabyte;
- parallel download files in queue.
- interface customization and themes;
- select the folder for downloaded files;
- different automatic actions after finishing;
- save different file types in different folders;
- create an empty file to accelerate downloading;
- autostop process if the battery charge level is low;
- import list of links from a text file on SD-card;
- autoresume after errors and break of connection;
- planning start of downloading at right time;
- turbo mode for speed up downloading;
- getting size of file and beautiful name;
- backup list of downloads and settings;
- profiles for each type of connection;
- automatic operation on schedule;
- support quick autoadd download.
- light material design;
- filter by types and status;
- left menu with quick options;
- context menu for easy management;
- sorting downloads by order, size and name;
- open completed files through favorite apps;
- information about downloading: speed, size, time;
- support pause, resume, restart for downloads;
- creation of advanced profiles for sites;
- fine-tuning for each download;
- widget on home screen.
- icon with progress and speed in notification panel;
- transparent progress-bar on top of all windows;
- completion notification by sound and vibration.
Built-in ADM Browser:
- support of multiple tabs;
- advanced media downloader;
- list of history and bookmarks;
- easy sending file to downloader;
- download mp3 from popular archives;
- interception of mp4 video from tubes;
- easy downloader for all types of files;
- download accelerator for social networking;
- option "User-Agent" for forgery the browser.
Simple control for downloads:
- press on the download to start/stop the process;
- press on the completed download to open the file;
- long press on download to display the context menu.
Add URL links in ADM:
- press on link and from window "Complete action using" select ADM Editor;
- long press on a link to display the context menu, press "Share" or "Send" and from window "Share via" select ADM Editor;
- copy link, after program intercept it from clipboard and send in ADM Editor, or use "Add" button and paste the link.
ADM is the best android download manager for you!
ADM shows ads. To disable buy Advanced Download Manager Pro.
Advanced Download Manager does not support YouTube under the rules.