ABO MCQ Exam Prep 2018 Ed
Key Features of this APP:
- At practice mode you can see the explanation describing the correct answer.
- Real exam style full mock exam with timed interface
- Ability to create own quick mock by choosing the number of MCQ's.
- You can create your profile and see your result history with just one click.
- This app contains large number of question set that covers all syllabus area.
Certification exams for opticians are offered by the American Board of Opticianry (ABO), while certification exams for ophthalmic dispensers are offered by the National Contact Lens Examiners (NCLE). Both organizations are non-profit certifying bodies whose programs are certified by the National Commission for Certifying Agencies. Each organization has developed a set of standards that opticians and ophthalmic dispensers must meet in order to earn initial certification. In addition, both organizations have requirements for continuing education as part of the recertification process. The ABO exam is called the National Opticianry Competency Exam (NOCE). The NCLE exam is called the Contact Lens Registry Examination (CLRE).
Each exam includes 125 multiple-choice questions, and two-and-a-half hours are given for exam completion.
The NOCE exam is broken down as follows:
- Fitting and dispensing glasses and other devices, patient history, taking measurements and evaluation of previous or current eyewear (53%)
- Analyzing and interpreting prescriptions to understand patient needs and ensure the prescription is correct (31%)
- Use of standard ophthalmic equipment, instruments and tools, including operation and routine maintenance (16%).
This application is just an excellent tool for self-study and exam preparation. It's not affiliated with or endorsed by any testing organization, certificate, test name or trademark.