From Zugg Software:
Play text-based MUD (Multi-User Dungeon) games using zMUD client. Includes extensive scripting language, regular expression triggers, aliases, keyboard macros, custom graphical buttons and gauges, automatic mapping module. Supports all MUD standards including ANSI, VT100, Pueblo, MCCP, MCP, MSP, and MXP.
What's new in this version:
- Fixed problem with new version not detecting zMapper as a plugin.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Connect to other computers over telnet protocol with triggering...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Play a multi-user dungeon text game server, requires a telnet c...
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Dial into the Internet and transfer files with this program.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Manage a multiuser database application and utilize automatic c...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Manage telnet connection for various character-based applicatio...
- Input, store, and process sampling results of microbial cleanli...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Automate many of the mundane tasks required by some online game...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Launch terminal emulator and file transfer from a command line ...
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Connect to Unix or Linux environments and run X-Windows applica...
- Allow any Telnet Client to log onto a Windows host machine.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Explore fantasy based 3D multiuser dungeon world.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 4 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Horrible customer service--Bad contact info-unhelpfull"
Version: zMUD 7.21
mud client that works well once you figure it out and manage to get it installed and licensed.
AFter taking my money online, their automated service failed to send my license keys to a .edu email. It took them 6 days of dodging my questions to finally ask me for a different email. Chiara will try and handle your problem as fast as she can, that does not mean she will make any attempt to fix your problem, just handle it and push it aside.
After complaining that my keys were not in my email she made me wait several days before asking me to check my spam filter (again) and then just resent the keys to the same email (again!).
She was anything but helpfull and it took 6days for her to ask me for a different email. She had to repeat the problem several times and waste a lot of my time before figuring out what the problem really was.
After getting keys to a new email, zmud keeps crashing over and over again. WASTE OF TIME- AVOID ZUGGSOFT
Zmud product info page says that the zmud developper Zugg would reply to all support questions. He does not. Someone called Chiara responds to support questions and is not very helpfull at all. She is going to run you around in circles before trying to solve your problem. And she will put one-two days between each of your correspondants with her so that you have to suffer even more.
Zuggsoft gives one excuse to their poor customer service and false advertising: We are a small family buisness. I guess zugg thinks that being a small family buisness is license to give out crappy service. You can give out bad phone numbers and not check your email and still take people's money as long as you are a 'small family buisness'.
A disconnected phone# was provided with my purchase invoice along with a sales email that they later admitted to not checking regularly.
Even though my order was completed at 1pm on a friday, they said my order was after buisness hours and that was another good excuse for them not to acknowledge my lack of license keys till the following Tuesday! UNACCEPTABLE.
AVOID ZUGGSOFT! THEY HAVE A PROBLEM WITH HOW THEY RUN THEIR BUISNESS. YOU WILL GET SCREWED OR SPEND A LOT OF TIME WAITING FOR NOTHING.
They also claim to have a money-back guranttee on their products, however, they have not responded to any requests for a refund. they seem to ingore the word refund and then reiterate bad instructions
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content