The wodSSHTunnel component is a server component that will add secure tunneling capabilities to your applications and is based on the SSH protocol. According to your rules and definitions, it will accept local connections, encrypt and forward data to the SSH server where it will then be decrypted and sent to the destination host.
An SSH server is required for this component to work - encryption will take place between the local computer (running wodSSHTunnel) and the SSH server of your choice. wodSSHTunnel is a tool that allows you accept local connections.
What's new in this version: Version 1.7.4 added new proxy type ProxyWEBIntegratedAuth that uses NTLM with credentials of currently logged on user over HTTP proxy.
More Products to Consider
- Download files faster and safer with your Web and Windows appli...
- Inspect and edit any file, main memory, or disk/disk image.
- Edit plain text files, HTML documents, PHP, and Java code.
- Compile, debug, and run Java applications on your computer.
- Edit several programming languages running under the MS windows...
- Establish connection with your PC remotely via a SSH1 or SSH2 s...
- Develop and deploy Java applications on desktops and servers.
- Log into a remote host and execute commands.
- Enable Entity Framework against relational databases and create...
- Integrate SFTP client functionality in your application.
- C/C++ compiler and IDE.
- Establish secure TCP/IP tunnel for remote server administration...
- Run and develop applications targeting .NET Framework.
- Empower your applications to transfer files via SFTP (Secure Fi...
- Communicate with remote console-type service.
- Enable your applications to provide IMAP4rev1 protocol server i...
- Create and design any Web site possible, with no programming re...
- Add FTP support to your programs.
- Hex edit, cut, copy, paste, insert, fill, and delete binary dat...
- Add POP3 e-mail functions to your programs.
- Deploy TurboC, TurboC++ for Windows 7, Vista.
- Secure connection to a remote host with strong encryption using...
- Write better-quality code, reduce security-related issues, and ...
- Dispose on each working device of applications that will be exe...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: