From F.W.Roller & Associates:
vmProcessStrobe enables VMware power users and administrators to view, stop and run processes in virtual machines with an easy to use GUI (Graphical User Interface) that runs natively on Windows, OS X and Linux. In addition to the list of running processes, a strobe of each selected virtual machine's GUI, or Command Line Interface for Linux servers, is also presented in regular intervals for easy visual monitoring of virtual machine activity.
What's new in this version: Support for VMware Fusion 5.0.3.
More Products to Consider
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Recover and protect data on your Mac, monitor S.M.A.R.T. and ba...
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Detect and download updates for all of your installed software.
- Unarchive ZIP, TAR, SIT, RAR, and 7-Zip files.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Data recovery software.
- Multifunctional utility for Mac OS X.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Run Windows on Intel Macs.
- Build, manage and automate the execution of VMware CLI (Command...
- Video card driver for Rage, Nexus, Xclaim series cards.
- Universal .rar and .zip file opener.
- Video card driver, for retail cards only.
- Turn-based strategy game set in the time of the New World.
- MacPerl 5 droplet parses HTML files like SSI.
- Access public transport timetables in Nuremberg, Germany.
- Access public transport timetables in Stuttgart, Germany.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content