From Kelley Computing:
unArchive lets you undo the "Archive and Install" function of Apple's Mac OS X installation program (versions 10.2 and later). This program also includes an "Archive" function that mimics that of Apple's installer script. This is made for Mac OS X installations of version 10.0 or later to archive the operating system (sometimes handy when Apple's script cannot perform the archive function).
More Products to Consider
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Set a different desktop picture for each Space.
- Menu bar extension like the classic Apple menu.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Customize the appearance and behavior of your Mac.
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- Menu extras: CPU, disk, memory & network monitoring.
- Makes the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of...
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- Icon and Dock cataloging and customization.
- Get this firmware update for iMacs with slot-loading CD or DVD ...
- Find and share solutions with Apple users around the world righ...
- For slot-loading CD/DVD iMacs only.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Forces windows to be full screen when you click the green butto...
- Cleans out system & user library caches.
- Folder Actions scripting manager for Jaguar.
- Quickly fix Apple Mail text problem.
- For June 2009 MacBook Pro.