CNET Editors' review
Watermarks are an important part of image processing if you want to share your images online without the fear of having them ripped off by unscrupulous strangers. uMark Professional is an extremely versatile, yet easy, way to leave your mark on your images, letting the whole world know that they belong to you.
The program's interface is plain and intuitive, with its features arranged in four separate tabs. Users simply select the image or images they want to watermark and then adjust a series of text and logo options. uMark allows users to enter text and then specify its font, size, color, shadow, and position. Users can also add logos or other images, adjusting their opacity and position. A handy preview field allows users to view changes as they're being made, ensuring that the watermark is exactly as it should be. When users are satisfied with the results, they simply select the destination folder for the newly watermarked images, and uMark saves them in the specified location. Users can even save text and logo information, making it easy to create consistent watermarks over and over. The program's Help file is a 25-page PDF that contains plenty of instructions and screenshots. Overall, we were impressed by uMark's versatility and ease of use, and we think it's a great choice for users of any skill level who need to add watermarks to their digital images.
uMark Professional has a 15-day trial period. The program comes as a ZIP file and installs a desktop icon without asking, but uninstalls cleanly. We recommend this program to all users.
From Uconomix Technologies:
Protect your digital photos with uMark. uMark is a powerful batch watermarking software. It enables you to add visible watermarks to your digital images and photos. Be it your company name, logo, copyright notice, shapes, borders, QR codes or EXIF properties - uMark can add all! You can set a custom font and color, adjust opacity level and transparency, and insert special characters like © and ®. The watermark can be placed anywhere on the image, using customizable presets or exact x/y positioning. uMark supports multiple image formats and lets you convert your images from one format to the other. With uMark you can also rotate and tile your watermarks. Once you have designed your watermark, you can save the settings for later use. uMark can add itself to the Windows Explorer right click context menu for images so that you can add watermarks to the images directly from Windows Explorer. uMark saves watermarked images in a separate folder so your originals remain unchanged. What's more - uMark can be used as a batch thumbnail generator, batch converter and an image viewer as well. uMark comes with a handy user guide and is well supported with how to videos, tutorials and user forum. FREE 15 day trial is available. Don't let others steal your photos! If you have ever shared an image over the Internet then uMark is a must have software for you.
What's new in this version: Save photos as PDF, Maintain directory structure of the photos, Bug fixes
More Products to Consider
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Protect the images you have created with a watermark.
- Protect your photos copyright by adding watermark.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- Generate images from the default emoticons of MSN.
- Ddownload, edit, manage, save, and share photos.
- Use a custom text for mass image signing.
- Protect your online images from unathorized use.
- Protect your digital images with a watermark.
- Carry out all essential tasks of the photography workflow and d...
- Resurrect boring images to a stunning new look.
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Create text image copyright stamp in PDF document pages.
- Create image watermarks in batches.
All versions:4.5 stars
out of 4 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-3 of 3
"Best software to protect your photos"
Version: uMark 1.2
its simple and easy to use
i have try uMark lite it was good
but not save setting and have less option
tha font size in view apper not like
the real size of font in the output image
"Very easy to use. Excellent Watermark Program"
Version: uMark 1.2
I was looking for a program to watermark photos with our company logo and text. The others I tried were too complicated. This on e is great. It is super easy to use. For watermarking this is the one.
"Very easy to use"
Version: uMark 1.1
Affordability, Easy interfacing, sends wm'd photos in folder you specify (doesn't affect original photo). Has the basic need for photomarking. Can set up WM'ing signature as you would like.
Honestly, have't tested all the diff features but is perfect for what I need and want...