syngo fastView is a standalone viewer for DICOM images provided on DICOM exchange media. It can be used on any Windows PC. Its operating concept is based on the easy-to-use syngo philosophy; Learn one - know all. syngo fastView can be used to view [IN] Dicom images on / from CD-ROM or DVD or your local database. Most of the newly released syngo-speaking Modalities[IN] (Magnetressonance, Computertomographie, X-Ray workplaces,..) and Workstations are equipped with the option to burn syngo fastView together with clinical images to CD-ROM or DVD. These images can be viewed directly from CD-ROM or DVD without installing the software (installation is optional). syngo fastView is not a medical device and therefore not permitted for diagnostic use. Consequently syngo fastView cannot be run on Siemens Medical Workstations.
Version VX57H31 includes unspecified updates.
What's new in this version: Version VX57H31 includes unspecified updates.
More Products to Consider
- Monitor your PC use and log keystrokes, clipboard, screenshot, ...
- Enhance your gameplay by editing Xbox 360 gamesaves.
- Print at home or at your office passport photo and ID photo.
- Convert and resize your image files.
- Determine a random order for a group of people or choose indivi...
- View, rate, and organize your MP3 and OGG files.
- Drive the mosquitoes away.
- View and Print CAD files.
- Watch weather just like the view from the window.
- Organize your digital photos in virtual collections and albums.
- Meassure distances and angles on your desktop.
- Seach and view your images easily.
- Categorize and keep track of your movie collection.
- Automatically download and decode Web images to a specific dire...
- View, compare and process DICOM images from any medical device,...
- Create realistic, 3D walk-throughs of your design ideas.
- Modify and resize your images.
- Find out interesting information about your birth date.
- Convert multiple EPS files into PDF.
- Design and print labels for your tapes, discs, and other disc m...
- View images from NSF and read a brief description about it on y...
- Disable private browsing option in any Web browser.
- Monitor multiple Web cams from all over the world.
- Produce Flash galleries from Windows Live Photo Gallery.
All versions:4.8 stars
out of 4 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"so far i love it"
Version: syngo fastView VX57H31
intuitive, stable , fast
no help file
Yay for the publishers of this program! The crud that comes on Kodak keeps crashing and others have so many bells and whistles you don't know where to start! I have used this all morning reviewing exams in my Chiropractic practice and so far I am impressed. Fortunately it is rather intuitive in use since the help file is missing. Free too, I would have probably paid for this!