From Bit Per Second:
sText is super fast and powerful, secure word processor / text editor.
Its key feature is the ability to lock your files with your own keyword.
You can now hold secured your secrets, passwords, logins and others strictly unlockable!
Also you can exchange information with other persons strongly secured, without a risc of exposure to third persons. Even if third person has your file, without the keyword it is impossible to unlock the information.
What's new in this version:
- Added new feature. You can now send the document by mail fast, easy and secure!
- New better and easier to use installer.
More Products to Consider
- Get Wi-Fi privacy and security, protect yourself from malware t...
- Our free Antivirus for Mac keeps you safe from all the latest M...
- Protect your PC against the latest viruses and spyware.
- Maintain your anonymity online and secure your web session.
- Protects privacy online and secures your computer.
- Encrypt & decrypt files of all types using any key code you wan...
- Protect your anonymity and others' as you browse the web.
- Scan the page behind any link you click on or any web address y...
- Save your files from indiscreet eyes.
- Antivirus app powered by the open-source ClamAV engine.
- Detect apps that establish outgoing Internet connections.
- Exchange encryption keys between 2 parties.
- Ziptr is the easiest way to safely communicate online, through ...
- Secure, easy-to-use digital vault for your laptop that works wi...
- Detect spyware, clean up Internet privacy clutter and protects ...
- Personal emergency broadcast message system with twitter, sms, ...
- Find out what your kids are doing online.
- Secure password management application.
- Record keystrokes, IM chats, track visited websites, take scree...
- Send files up to 100MB securely.
- Create and modify protected (encrypted) document in various for...
- Protect your privacy by blocking online tracking.
- Lock and unlock your Mac account by using your face and track y...
- Keep track of your software serial numbers, registration codes,...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: