pearPortVPN allows you to automatically establish a specific VPN connection whenever a wireless network of choice becomes available. Furthermore, it can automatically disconnect any open connections before your Mac falls asleep and thus safe you from annoying error messages about timed out connections when your Mac wakes up again.
Now you can also specify an IP-Range (IP-Address with the * character as placeholder, for example 10.1.1.*) to automatically establish a VPN connection when connected to the Ethernet port and the obtained IP-Address matches the specified range.
What's new in this version:
- Compatibility with Snow Leopard (32/64 bit Universal binary)
- Automatically establish VPN connections when connected to the Ethernet port and the obtained IP-Address matches a specified IP-Range.
- Fixes an issue where pearPortVPN could disappear from System Preferences
More Products to Consider
- Conceal your IP address on the web.
- Get pop-up notifications for iTunes track changes, new email, a...
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Secure your privacy and maintain your anonymity while surfing t...
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Control your MacBook's fans.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- Extend the Dock and get window previews whenever you hover your...
- Widget displays Amazon's lightning deals.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Make the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of ...
- Keyboard tool that lets you "click" buttons and control your ap...
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- Executes a list of programs after a time delay.
- Forces windows to go full screen when you click the green orb b...
- Synchronize clocks on multiple Macs.
- Get an Dashboard styled clock for your Mac OS X Dashboard.
- A DFS (Distributed File System) browser.
- Get an Office Clock styled widget for your Mac OS X Dashboard.
- Manage and configure your network tunnels.
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.