pearPortVPN allows you to automatically establish a specific VPN connection whenever a wireless network of choice becomes available. Furthermore, it can automatically disconnect any open connections before your Mac falls asleep and thus safe you from annoying error messages about timed out connections when your Mac wakes up again.
Now you can also specify an IP-Range (IP-Address with the * character as placeholder, for example 10.1.1.*) to automatically establish a VPN connection when connected to the Ethernet port and the obtained IP-Address matches the specified range.
What's new in this version:
- Compatibility with Snow Leopard (32/64 bit Universal binary)
- Automatically establish VPN connections when connected to the Ethernet port and the obtained IP-Address matches a specified IP-Range.
- Fixes an issue where pearPortVPN could disappear from System Preferences
More Products to Consider
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Manage and configure your network tunnels.
- Secure your privacy and maintain your anonymity while surfing t...
- Control your MacBook's fans.
- Simple to use interface to configure and run a VPN server.
- Conceal your IP address on the web.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- Instant Messenger for Office LAN, Subnet, VPN, WAN, and Wi-Fi n...
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Widget graphs your wireless signal.
- Browse the web via fast proxy server.
- Makes the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of...
- Get pop-up notifications for iTunes track changes, new email, a...
- Connect to your home network remotely.
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- Air Traffic Control Game.
- Forces windows to go full screen when you click the green orb b...
- Simple, secure access to the global Internet you love.
- Check and graph ink levels and printer status.
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.