noise fade transitions are a set of iMovie transitions that will make a clip disappear into, or appear out of, something that looks like â??signal noiseâ?? (also called â??static noiseâ??. pull the antenna cable from your TV set, and youâ??ll see what that looks like - if your TV is old enough and wonâ??t shut down the picture because of a missing signal).
More Products to Consider
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- Save YouTube and Vimeo videos in MP3 format.
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Switch Mac audio file format converter. Convert between over 40...
- Transfer songs from your iPod back to your computer.
- Convert WMA, WMV files to MP3 format.
- Digital video editing system.
- Music creation and audio production.
- Explore the creative possibilities of mixing with this full-fea...
- Convert video between popular formats and enjoy an enhanced pla...
- Make Final Cut Pro media bulletproof.
- Control your screen brightness and colors.
- Film-style transitions for iMovie.
- Prepare your desktop for the New Years Day.
- Advanced iMovie transitions.
- IMovie plug-in that highlights motion.
- Collection of plugins for iMovie 2.
- Edit music, voice, and other audio recordings.