noise fade transitions are a set of iMovie transitions that will make a clip disappear into, or appear out of, something that looks like ‘signal noise’ (also called ‘static noise’. pull the antenna cable from your TV set, and you’ll see what that looks like - if your TV is old enough and won’t shut down the picture because of a missing signal).
More Products to Consider
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Save YouTube videos in MP3 format.
- Convert your music to WMA, AAC, WAV, FLAC, OGG or Apple Lossles...
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Create media sequences for theater, dance, installation & more.
- Record audio from programs, line-in, online radio, Safari, iTun...
- Record any application playing on your Mac.
- Lets you create wild new sounds and music using a powerful soun...
- Full-featured real-time video editor.
- Digital video editing system.
- Film-style transitions for iMovie.
- Multi-track audio field recorder.
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Background desktop google searcher.
- Make Final Cut Pro media bulletproof.
- Switch Mac audio file format converter. Convert between over 40...
- IPod song, video & playlist sync in 2 directions.
- Several handy features for heavy Spaces users.
- Convert WMA, WMV files to MP3 format.