Windows NFS Client and Windows NFS Server. nfsAxe NFS-server can be installed on any Windows workstation to share your local drives and folders with other networked users, no matter which operating system they are running on their workstations. Only a NFS Client is required on that system for users to mount your disks as part of their system.
What's new in this version: Version 3.7 has implemented the "Disable Log Output" setting to prevent attempts to write in the ".out" and ".ini" files from any of the package's features.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Find files using full-featured network file searching utility.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Share your local drives and folders with other networked users.
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Find and index files on your local hard drive.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Display local weather on your desktop and access local TV stati...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Manage shared folders and mapped drives on your computer.
- Search files in your local hard drive and other accessible netw...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Manage, import, and back up your documents.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Download images sequences from the Web and create animations.
- Back up and synchronize your valuable data to a local or extern...
- Secure your e-mail at any location or workstation.
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Make your desktop available to all users of your LAN.
All versions:2.3 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Could not get it to work"
Version: nfsAxe Windows NFS Client and NFS Server 3.7
The uninstaller works fine.
Doesn't work. Installing this package puts a mishmash of programs on your system. All I wanted to do was mount an NFS file system on my Windows 7 PC, but after a half hour of frustration and poking around I gave up. I got as far as running a utility that show the exported file systems from the NFS server but I could not get the utility that maps drives to see anything. The help files are all written for antiquated versions of Windows, useless on Vista and up.
Don't bother unless you're still running Windows ME.