Windows NFS Client and Windows NFS Server. nfsAxe NFS-server can be installed on any Windows workstation to share your local drives and folders with other networked users, no matter which operating system they are running on their workstations. Only a NFS Client is required on that system for users to mount your disks as part of their system.
What's new in this version: Version 3.7 has implemented the "Disable Log Output" setting to prevent attempts to write in the ".out" and ".ini" files from any of the package's features.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Make Encryption Security using the SSH standard.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Upload and download files to your FTP resource.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Edit several programming languages running under the MS windows...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Capture, organize and share notes.
- Manage your own TFTP server with Windows PC.
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Play audio and video files in real-time and streaming modes.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Deploy a TACACS+ Server for Windows.
All versions:2.3 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Could not get it to work"
Version: nfsAxe Windows NFS Client and NFS Server 3.7
The uninstaller works fine.
Doesn't work. Installing this package puts a mishmash of programs on your system. All I wanted to do was mount an NFS file system on my Windows 7 PC, but after a half hour of frustration and poking around I gave up. I got as far as running a utility that show the exported file systems from the NFS server but I could not get the utility that maps drives to see anything. The help files are all written for antiquated versions of Windows, useless on Vista and up.
Don't bother unless you're still running Windows ME.