Very easy to use. This is the working tool that you are looking for to increase sales and revenue of your business. Includes: Contact Manager with: Documents, Notes, History, Opportunities; Agenda; Prints Designer; Email Sender; Users with password access; Now make direct calls using skype. Have all your data in your personal PC having all the security and confidentiality that your business needs. With the power and velocity of Firebird SQL Database. Attract new costumers, grow your sales and retain your costumers.
What's new in this version: Some minor corrections.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in MS Word and...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark websites, send/receive notes, se...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Use an office management system.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Maintain your business contacts and keep track of your potentia...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Manage your business invoice, contacts, quotes, basic accounts,...
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Store, edit, and manage all your customers and clients data.
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Set reminders to follow-up, keep history of activity, and quick...
- Transform Microsoft Outlook into a CRM system with sales, marke...
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Display your hardware information in a well-organized, easy-to-...
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Manage and organize your business contacts with reminders.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Manage your relations with customers.
- Develop databases, manage your contacts, and synchronize data.
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
- Manage customer information, backup/restore database, and encry...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content