inLight Radio is a simple radio player for streaming music from the internet. Implemented Bass into radio, copyright by Un4seen Developments. Implemented Lame Encoder into radio, copyrighted by The LAME Project. Automatically cycles through the current station sources till one is playable. Over 17,000 radio stations in the database and counting. You can easily record what you're listening to (record current track only, record all, record track from beginning). It has 14 different spectrum analyzers that can be changed by left and right mouse clicks. It has a huge database, and stations can be added by the user. It will show album artwork cover if available (save the album image to a file). It writes art work image and all tags possible into the recorded file.
What's new in this version: * The radio will now show inLight Radio in the spectrum if idle, stopped or streaming connection is lost * Fixed a playback & buffer issue with all North America Icecast streams (North America Icey Streams) * Fixed all playback controls when streams reconnect, disconnect & timeout fails * Updated Bass.NET.dll to version 18.104.22.168 * Bug fixes and other minor improvements + performance improvements # The latest stations database file was compiled with this version!
More Products to Consider
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Rip CDs, convert audio files, and burn discs easily.
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Convert and backup DVDs to AVI, DivX, iPod, iPhone, iPad, WMV, ...
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Download YouTube videos and convert them into MP3 files.
- Burn the files and images on CD and DVD discs.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Convert FLAC audio files to MP3.
- Convert audio files into different formats.
- Convert M4a to WAV, AIFF, MP3, OGG, AAC and vice versa in batch...
- Emulate up to 18 DVD/BD drives.
- Compose and publish blog posts for Windows Live Spaces or a num...
- Play and transcribe ordinary WAV or MP3 recordings.
- Convert between WAV and mp3, wma, ogg, and FLAC.
- Try the faster browser that lets you get the most from today's ...
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Stream a variety of music from Web radio.
- Play and transcribe ordinary WAV or MP3 recordings.
- Help keep your kids safer online.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-3 of 3
"Superb Internet Radio Program!"
Version: inLight Radio 1.4
Easy installation, configuration and use!
Huge list of Internet radio stations, constantly being updated by the developer and users, who can submit new stations they find.
Create your own favorite stations list.
You can enter your personal subscription station's log-in credential URL's
Record your music stream
The sound from your internal laptop speakers is better than expected, absolutely GREAT when linked to a separate speaker system.
VU meter / Spectrum analyzer display
Absolutely nothing! An e-mail to the developer (Jeramy) and he will address, immediately, any bugs, issues or questions you may have with his program. (even if you do not register your program) (I registered my copy BTW, this program is that good, it is worth the few dollars to keep the program evolving and getting better!)
If you are looking for an Internet radio streaming program to listen to the 20,000+ stations available, THIS is the program for you to try and buy! Yes, there are many other programs here on c|net (or the web), but most are left over from years gone by whose station data bases contain stale, broken and outdated links which are not maintained. THIS program has a dynamic station database, constantly being updated by the developer and users!
"Solid and very easy to use!"
Version: inLight Radio 1.2.7
+ Solid sound quality with most sound stations.
+ Program does not crash at all (compared it to jobee that does crash), and so it's stable.
+ Inlight Radio Player is free (unregistered and no account needed)
+ Expand and collapse, collapse makes it a sleek, quick and good looking player. (click minimize to system tray through options)
- Not very light
- Some options and extra's are not free like for example inlight media player and inlight radio remote.
- Assorting is not that broadly/extensively (can't sort on kbps and list is too big so it's unsystematic/chaotic)
How the program works is very light, but program memory itself is not low.
So it's not light on system resources, but still acceptable because it's not getting above 90.000kb from what i experienced.
I've tried a lot of radio programs like jobee, tapinradio and RadioMaximus.
But inlight radio player is so much better in my opinion.
I have the newest 1.2.7 version by the way.
"Excellent radio player"
Version: inLight Radio 22.214.171.124
I'm playing with this radio for a while, and it's just great...
All is working nice and smooth, functionality is perfect, sound is great. Options to change background colors,fonts, etc...
I can't find something wrong with this radio.
Great radio software, with very nice features and options.
Only radio that have lyrics and also can accurately find and display high quality album artwork images.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content