Show your Webcam image in MSN messenger as the personal image. Complement emoticons with your own image, showing people how you really feel. Add comment to your personal image; use it as a status indicator (be right back, away).
More Products to Consider
- Connect your Nokia phone to PC to sync data, download software,...
- Join live video chat rooms from all around the world.
- Talk with friends and family for free over the Internet.
- Chat with other people and participate in group discussions.
- Add a virtual webcam with various video effects to your video c...
- Add dynamic effects to your video from HD Webcams.
- Create slide shows combining digital images and audio files.
- Add live Webcam effects to your videos and photos.
- Create and organize your screensavers.
- Communicate instantly with your friends using avatars, PC-to-PC...
- Select your favorite pictures and create custom slide shows.
- View images of one of the best cultural achievements of the pas...
- Manage your e-mails, calendars, and contacts and sync with Gmai...
- Change the desktop wallpaper automatically, position pictures t...
- Look at the images of adventurous Steve Irwin.
- Recover your email messages, contacts, tasks, and notes.
- Display a collection of Celin Dion images on your desktop.
- Extract e-mails from IncrediMail .imm files and save them to mu...
- Build your own screensaver even if you possess no computer prog...
- Import .EML and .MSG files into MS Outlook preserving folder st...
- Display a collection of wallpaper Chris Brown images.
- View wallpaper images of a Canadian rock band Finger Eleven.
- Chat with your friends from your desktop.
- Add a collection of Jordin Sparks images to your desktop.