iconXprit allows you can ctrl-click an item in the Finder to get a contextual menu "iconXprit". The menu contains various functions to add custom icons, color and text as layers. Colors and texts added from the menus are more than visible markers - items with the same color can be listed and text is searchable. Opening the editor panel, you have more options to adjust images and can create templates accessible from the menu afterwards. Please discover more by trying for yourself.
What's new in this version: Bug fix to prevent tooltips hanging after the iconXprit menu is closed.
More Products to Consider
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Set a different desktop picture for each Space.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- Menu bar extension like the classic Apple menu.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Customize the appearance and behavior of your Mac.
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- Menu extras: CPU, disk, memory & network monitoring.
- Makes the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of...
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- Icon and Dock cataloging and customization.
- Fast hot key and menu-based launcher.
- User interface enhancement utility (2.3->2.3.1 update).
- Fully-featured script menu for Camino.
- Arrange & manage After Effects layers in 3D space.
- Forces windows to be full screen when you click the green butto...
- Greatly enhances SimpleText.
- Icon creator for OS X icons.
- User-friendly file utillity.
- Adjust display brightness with high precision.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: