"IZotope RX 2 Review - Audio Forensics Specialist"
Version: iZotope RX 22.214.171.1249
- Amazing results that compete well with much higher-priced offerings.
- BEST-in-CLASS forensic audio suite.
- Five powerful audio restoration, correction, and repair modules.
- Industry-leading noise reduction algorithms.
- Easy-to-use, efficient work-flow.
- Attractive, professional user interface.
- Comfortable GUI dimensions and easy-on-the-eyes colors.
- Easy access to context-sensitive help.
- Comprehensive and well-written user's manual.
- Prompt, professional product support.
- 32 & 64 bit (MAC & PC) VST, AU & RTAS
- Upgrade pricing to RX 2 Advanced is very steep.
- Requires dongle or C/R protection.
RX 2 is an invaluable addition to any serious home enthusiast's or professional engineer's digital tool box. This suite is a goldmine for any mastering engineer who would like to begin moonlighting in the field of analogue-to-digital transfer services. Perhaps you're a retiree with a big ol' crate full of precious 50's/60s albums that beg to be polished up and transferred to CDs. Another common scenario is that of the up and coming mix engineer who needs to clean buzz, hiss or hum out of an otherwise GREAT vocal or instrument track. In any of these kinds of situations, the astounding results that can be realized with IZotope's RX 2 will be lauded and appreciated.
READ THE FULL REVIEW HERE:
Reply to this review
Was this review helpful?