From Plum Amazing:
iWatermark Pro is the latest version of iWatermark for the Mac. iWatermark is the worlds No. 1 watermarking application for Mac, Windows, iPhone/iPad and Android. Now watermark within iPhone or Aperture or use the standalone iWatermark Pro application to work with any photo browser. Stylishly Copyright all your images with a visible watermark within minutes. iWatermark lets you add your personal or business watermark to any photo or graphic. Once added to a photo this visible watermark displays your creation and ownership. Watermarking is increasingly important and like signing your name to a document, subtly displays, no matter where your photo goes, that its yours, and not to be used without your permission. iWatermark Pro is an essential tool for photographers and anyone with a digital camera, professionals or beginners.
What's new in this version:
IMPORTANT: This version and future versions need to be downloaded manually because of changes Apple made to security.
Have your photos been bootlegged and appeared elsewhere on the internet or in advertising without your permission ?
There are ways of stopping others from using your intellectual property such as a DCMA take down notice, but why not nip it in the bud before you post your pic via the web?
I've been using this app since 2012 and have found that the incidence of the unauthorised use of my photos being lifted/copied by others is almost zero now.
I'm pretty much a dunce when it comes using photoshop. Yes, with time I could probably work it out but I dont have to with this app. It's easier and quicker and covers tasks from a simple one off to multiple batches. I could go on ...
'Check for Updates' now works differently. Download updates manually, delete the old version and put the new version in the Application folder.
- Fixed inserting "Len" meta data (Len Info, Len Model, Len ID) in the editor.
It was inserting Len Model instead of
- Updated UI to sync preview when user removes all input items
- also sync preview when switching picture in the Watermark Mangement drawer.
- Updated wording when using "Sample Preview image".
- Fixed crash in 10.7 when enable Sepia or Greyscale output. This was due AutoCorrection options not being available until 10.8.x. They were setup when Sepia and Greyscale were selected. They are now hidden on 10.7.x.