iVPN is a GUI for Mac OS X's built-in PPTP and L2TP VPN servers. This VPN server is usually only available on Mac OS X Server and configured through the Server Admin application. iVPN makes it possible to use the same server utility on the client version of Mac OS X.
All you have to do to set it up is to enter the user name and password that you want your VPN clients to use, the IP address range you want to give to your clients and then click start server. iVPN will handle all the other settings and start the VPN server.
What's new in this version: Added support for OS X Mavericks
More Products to Consider
- Simple to use interface to configure and run a VPN server.
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- Find and map 802.11b/g/n wireless networks.
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Start an SSH connection easily to a remote computer.
- Auto connect to Wi-Fi hotspots which need username & password.
- Bind native XML to and from Java objects.
- Use Hotline-like client/server system with encryption.
LEGAL NOTICE: This link will take you to a third-party website. Downloading copyrighted materials without authorization or providing others with copyrighted materials for them to download without authorization may put you at risk for legal action under copyright law in the United States and other countries. CNET discourages the use of software for any unlawful purposeSponsored Products
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Play and create word puzzle games.
- Watch regulary updated screenshots from another computer.
- Upload Web sites or transfer files between your Mac and FTP ser...
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- Update the Apple Remote Access MultiPort server for backwards c...
- Enterprise/standard edition database server.
- Make configuring your Apache Web Server, DNS, and FTP simpler.
- Store and share files on remote servers, chat with other users.
- Share your calendar, contacts, and other information with other...
- Display machines, Mac users, IPs on the local network.