iVPN is a GUI for Mac OS X's built-in PPTP and L2TP VPN servers. This VPN server is usually only available on Mac OS X Server and configured through the Server Admin application. iVPN makes it possible to use the same server utility on the client version of Mac OS X.
All you have to do to set it up is to enter the user name and password that you want your VPN clients to use, the IP address range you want to give to your clients and then click start server. iVPN will handle all the other settings and start the VPN server.
What's new in this version:
- You can now export VPN configuration profiles to install on Mac and iOS devices
- Bug fix: iVPN Monitor no longer lists outgoing VPN connections
More Products to Consider
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Simple to use interface to configure and run a VPN server.
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- Find and map 802.11b/g/n wireless networks.
- Start an SSH connection easily to a remote computer.
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- Use Hotline-like client/server system with encryption.
LEGAL NOTICE: This link will take you to a third-party website. Downloading copyrighted materials without authorization or providing others with copyrighted materials for them to download without authorization may put you at risk for legal action under copyright law in the United States and other countries. CNET discourages the use of software for any unlawful purposeSponsored Products
- Auto connect to Wi-Fi hotspots which need username & password.
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Enterprise/standard edition database server.
- Manage, update and maintain enterprise deployments of Apple dev...
- Point-and-click your way through the package creation process.
- Mount remotely another Mac with full root access to it.
- Enables the standards-based VPN server built into Mac OS X.
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- Use just one tool to check (X)HTML, accessibility, spelling and...
- Mount AFP, SMB, CIFS, FTP, WebDAV network shares silently in th...
- Version control system that uses SCM protocol.
- Make configuring your Apache Web Server, DNS, and FTP simpler.
- Host multiple web sites through easy-to-use virtual hosting.