From Wabbit Wanch Design:
iVamp is an editor for the Behringer V-AMP guitar and bass guitar effects units. All controls operate in real-time so it doesn't matter if you make a control change on the V-AMP itself or within the software. You see and more importantly "hear" the changes immediately.
While live control is versatile for tweaking those tones in your V-AMP, the software would not be complete without a Tone Library function. Installing a tone in your V-AMP is as simple as dragging a tone from the Library and dropping it on the Preset location you want it to be stored in.
More Products to Consider
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- Save YouTube and Vimeo videos in MP3 format.
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Switch Mac audio file format converter. Convert between over 40...
- Transfer songs from your iPod back to your computer.
- Convert WMA, WMV files to MP3 format.
- Digital video editing system.
- Music creation and audio production.
- Explore the creative possibilities of mixing with this full-fea...
- Convert video between popular formats and enjoy an enhanced pla...
- Bongiovi DPS makes everything sound better! Use DPS to make you...
- Manage history files and get reminders about your events.
- Move the music you download from the Internet directly to iTune...
- Plays satie's vexations in a choice of styles.
- Improve sound quality from headphones, internal, or external sp...
- Stereo audio loops, MIDI recordings, and drum kit sounds of fam...
- Virtual MIDI keyboard.
- Vocal reduction audio unit plug-in.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: