From Wabbit Wanch Design:
iVamp is an editor for the Behringer V-AMP guitar and bass guitar effects units. All controls operate in real-time so it doesn't matter if you make a control change on the V-AMP itself or within the software. You see and more importantly "hear" the changes immediately.
While live control is versatile for tweaking those tones in your V-AMP, the software would not be complete without a Tone Library function. Installing a tone in your V-AMP is as simple as dragging a tone from the Library and dropping it on the Preset location you want it to be stored in.
More Products to Consider
- Save YouTube and Vimeo videos in MP3 format.
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Music notation with MIDI input & part extraction.
- Scheduling component for Radiologik DJ.
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Automated radio DJ assistant.
- Music creation and audio production.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Create multilayer audio loops with adjustments and effects.
- Switch Mac audio file format converter. Convert between over 40...
- Versatile DJ music mixer.
- Manage history files and get reminders about your events.
- Record any sound playing through sound card, microphone, or bot...
- Transfer songs from your iPod back to your computer.
- Listen to free Internet radio.
- Convert WMA, WMV files to MP3 format.
- Bongiovi DPS makes everything sound better! Use DPS to make you...
- Digital video editing system.
- Create subtitles, captions, annotations.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: