iTuneMyWalkman is an open source application that will help you synchronize the contents of iTunes playlists to your mobile phone or other portable device. The purpose is to make the process as easy as possible, almost like it is with an iPod. The application is able to detect when you connect your phone and can start the synchronization automatically.
- Synchronizes the contents of specific iTunes playlists to your mobile phone.
- Creates M3U playlists on the device.
- Detects automatically when the device is connected.
- Creates directory structure according to artists/albums, playlists, or genres.
- User can define how much space is left on the memory card.
- Copied files can be re-encoded on the fly to save space.
- Play counts can be incremented automatically when songs are transferred.
- Pictures and videos taken with the phone camera can be automatically moved to a user-specified location on your hard disk or imported to iPhoto during synchronization.
What's new in this version:
- Restores compatibility with Tiger.
- Updated version of the Sparkle framework for automatic updates.