iSteg is an encryption tool that allows the user to hide a file inside a jpeg picture. This encryption technology is called steganography. iSteg is a frontend for the opensource tool outguess 2.0.
iSteg can be used to both encode and decode a hidden file.
iSteg is a Universal binary application, so it can be used natively on both PowerPC and Intel based Macs.
More Products to Consider
- Protect your anonymity and others' as you browse the web.
- Hide and protect files and folders. Receive mail with iSight ca...
- Protect your privacy by blocking online tracking.
- Scan the page behind any link you click on or any web address y...
- Protect your PC against the latest viruses and spyware.
- Get Wi-Fi privacy and security, protect yourself from malware t...
- Maintain your anonymity online and secure your web session.
- Antivirus app powered by the open-source ClamAV engine.
- Protects privacy online and secures your computer.
- Easy-to-use protection from viruses, Trojans and worms. Quarant...
- Restore your lost owner or user password.
- Record keystrokes, log visited websites, take screenshots and s...
- Encrypt texts, generate passwords for your files and secure the...
- Administration of software projects.
- Detect apps that establish outgoing Internet connections.
- Password lock files and folders.
- Simple memo/note app.
- Transfer data safely between Macs and remote networks.
- Printable journal with multiple sections and styles.
- Detect malicious tools running on your Mac.
- Create an identical long and complex password on two computers ...
- RPN calculator.
- Detect spyware, clean up Internet privacy clutter and protects ...
- Helps you localize other apps.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content